When you are moving to the San Gabriel Valley (or, if you're already here, and want to move to another home), call Carol. Then relax, knowing you are in the hands of someone who considers your needs as seriously as you do.
Carol will make the following commitment to you, in your search for a new home:
* Recommend a really good, reputable lender, who can help you determine how much home you can afford, and give you a competitive mortgage.
* Find the homes within your budget that will best suit your needs.
* Give you information about local home values, taxes, utility costs, and local services.
* Point out the pros and cons of specific properties, so that you are as well-informed as possible.
* Help you negotiate the best competitive offer you can make, especially in multiple offer situations.
* Present your qualifications to the Seller in the best way possible, to give you an advantage over other Buyers.
Once your offer is accepted, Carol will help you every step of the way during the escrow process, to make sure that your purchase goes as smoothly as possible. Over her almost 30 years years of real estate experience, she has developed a great team of professionals in the industry, including lenders, home inspectors, licensed home repair specialists, title companies, and escrow companies. They have helped her to reach her goal of giving her clients the best possible home-buying experience.
After escrow closes, and she gives you the keys to your new home, Carol will still be there for you whenever you need her. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your home, let Carol know. She's just an email or phone call away.
Thinking about relocating to Pasadena or somewhere nearby? Find information on Altadena, Arcadia, Bradbury, Burbank, Duarte, Eagle Rock, Glendale, La Cañada Flintridge, La Crescenta-Montrose, Monrovia, Pasadena, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, and South Pasadena. You'll find information on schools, area attractions, and fun thing to do.
Do you want to set up a custom search for your new home? Carol's Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map. If you are on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablet, you can refine your search, by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a Custom Market Report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood.